Olga's World

All images and texts posted here are copyright Olga Morgan 2006, 2007, 2008

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virgnia, United States

I am just trying to survive in this world - sometimes feeling like a gypsy in the twilight zone...

Thursday, December 14, 2006

So, I am back in New York…Traffic, honking cars, sirens from every corner of every street… How annoying - you would think… But in reality, for some bizarre reason, it is almost comforting to me at this moment… Yes, I am quite happy and content in Virginia – in the land of green fields and endless mountains. But I came to New York first, and it will always stay with me.

I am on endless windy streets…Cars zooming by…Apologies left and right - since people collide on the streets like oppositely charged electrons – jumping in different directions, surprised that there is someone else besides them in this roaring metropolitan… Everything lights up at night, and the city becomes alive with it’s fancy restaurants, crowded bars, and private clubs…Everyone is going to find a place to their liking – as the Devil said “My kind of town”…I am roaming the streets, breathing in the smell of the City that never sleeps and wondering if it needs a break from this racing crowd…Does it? But then again, who am I to talk since I am not ready to give it a break either…I am here today and I want it all to myself, so I can take it in and go back to Virginia with my memories neatly store in my heart– until next time…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home