Olga's World

All images and texts posted here are copyright Olga Morgan 2006, 2007, 2008

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virgnia, United States

I am just trying to survive in this world - sometimes feeling like a gypsy in the twilight zone...

Sunday, February 26, 2006



Another day…I got up this morning wondering if I actually should get up…what is the purpose of my life at this point in time? I go to work, try to help people, come home, love, and desire, and devote myself to someone who is dear to my heart…But is it enough? Can I sleep at night knowing that my life is wonderful, comfortable, and non-eventful…If you think about it – maybe I am happy with my life? But than there is society, possible children, and future of the World…Should I even worry about the future of the World? Or should I settle on worrying about my own future? Does it really matter what I do every day? Or should I be more concerned with what I NOT do every day – when I have a chance to change the world one thing at a time…So, I got up today and decided that I should do something for the World…Something that I am good at (at least that what I hear). I want to take more photographs – let you see the world through my eyes, see the beauty the way I see it; witness love and miracle of Nature in every cloud and every flower; enjoy Sun in the endless sky; Spring; everything that was here long before us…this will be my contribution to the World today – just a little bit of my love and inner beauty for all of you – who are willing to share it with me and who still have hope in this old, crazy World…


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home