Olga's World

All images and texts posted here are copyright Olga Morgan 2006, 2007, 2008

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virgnia, United States

I am just trying to survive in this world - sometimes feeling like a gypsy in the twilight zone...

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I love taking pictures – freezing a moment of time, preserving that moment in its original beauty. I can glance at the picture years later and instantly re-live that instant. I can bring the most striking flowers home with me without actually destroying them; I can take home ocean breeze and sandy beaches; I can carry home the most beautiful moments of my life – in my heart and in my pictures. Every photograph in my house reminds me of something dear to me, an instant, a second that I want to keep around forever. Every photograph is bearing part of me; every photograph is like a small puzzle piece – take a look at my pictures, put all the pieces of the puzzle together and you will realize exactly who I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home