Olga's World

All images and texts posted here are copyright Olga Morgan 2006, 2007, 2008

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virgnia, United States

I am just trying to survive in this world - sometimes feeling like a gypsy in the twilight zone...

Thursday, December 14, 2006



It was raining today…And from the New Jersey side of the Hudson River, Manhattan seemed like a ghost town…All you can see is the remarkable George Washington Bridge, leaning over the Hudson; the city almost completely faded into the background... Rain stole my city…I remember the time I first came upon this phenomenon – I was speechless and almost panicky…I was crossing the GW Bridge in the early morning hours and discovered that my monster of a city, the place that gave me a second chance in life, was gone – lost in the mist…So, here you go – you can enjoy my city that never sleeps but from time to time tries to hide in the arms of the Nature…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home