Olga's World

All images and texts posted here are copyright Olga Morgan 2006, 2007, 2008

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virgnia, United States

I am just trying to survive in this world - sometimes feeling like a gypsy in the twilight zone...

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Spring is here…I can smell it in the air, I can see it everywhere I go, I can hear it in the morning songs of birds…The Earth is covered with splashes of color – pink here and there; white petals dancing in the wind; yellow greeting you readily every time you pass by. It is amazing time of the year, when you can not possibly stay troubled or sad – the entire planet smiles at you with it big and comforting smile – here is another spring season, another year ahead, and fresh chapter in this long long book called life. And somehow, early morning sun together with harmonious song of the birds, and rainbow of color, reassures you that everything will be just fine and life is worth living – just take a look around with an open heart. Life is precious and Spring is here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home