Olga's World

All images and texts posted here are copyright Olga Morgan 2006, 2007, 2008

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virgnia, United States

I am just trying to survive in this world - sometimes feeling like a gypsy in the twilight zone...

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I wonder what happens in our lives that we go from "I would love to communicate with the entire World" to "Please leave me alone". I notice teenagers in the group of friends – laughing, having good time, enjoying themselves. At the same time – a lot of times – they talk on the phone or text other friends. And then I look at myself, how at the end of the day silence is the only thing that calms my soul and restores my inner peace. What happened in these 10-15 years? Did I stop enjoying people? Do I need to re-learn to communicate? Or do I just converse so much during the day, that in the evening my soul strives for some peace and quiet…I hope it is the latter…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home