Olga's World

All images and texts posted here are copyright Olga Morgan 2006, 2007, 2008

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virgnia, United States

I am just trying to survive in this world - sometimes feeling like a gypsy in the twilight zone...

Monday, February 27, 2006

I wish when the time comes and my soul would have to find another vessel that I become a beautiful flower by the side of the road…Every pilgrim passing by, every car zooming in the rush of the day would have a chance to stop and enjoy my beauty, my incredible scent, my peddles bowing to each breeze…Let me give you that opportunity of taking a look outside of your busy life, noticing something unusual and maybe altering your life as a result of that after your realize that somehow you took a wrong turn on this road called life and that petite flower reminded you what your destiny is. Let me give you a chance to love and be loved in return; be able to enjoy tiny pleasures of life; waking up every day realizing how lucky you are; and give you an ability not to take anything in your life for granted – enjoy it all, every second of it, every scent, every color, every rainbow, every sunset… Let me be that flower…Simple sculpture of beauty…Light scent waking up farmers in the summer by filling their home with a cloud of magic…Just let me be…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home