Olga's World

All images and texts posted here are copyright Olga Morgan 2006, 2007, 2008

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virgnia, United States

I am just trying to survive in this world - sometimes feeling like a gypsy in the twilight zone...

Thursday, November 20, 2008



I lost a friend today…I lost her to an old mean enemy of ours – cancer…
She was a fighter; she was a warrior until the very end. I will always remember her warm wet nose; her incredible smile; her welcoming greetings at the door…I will remember the feel of her golden hair; the loving licks; the demanding paw that will get you every time if Cinnamon did not feel she got enough love from you…I will remember our hikes and enjoyment on Cinnamon’s face when she got down and dirty in the mountain stream…I will always remember all of those things that made her so special, that made her my friend, that made her who she was… No matter how or when we lose our best friends their love lasts our lifetime… Dogs come into our live, leave paw prints all over our heart and take us places where we’ve never been before and give us unconditional love. These treasured memories of my dear friend keep me warm tonight and I know that she will always live in my heart. Where’s love – there is life! I’d like to believe that you will be with us forever, and I know - in our hearts you will be!

I hope, my dear Cinnamon, that you are in a better World and that you are at least loved and cared for like you were here, with us. And I know you will be – you are a very special soul…

Good night to you, my beloved friend; good night…


Look at this beautiful smile – unbelievable how this “old soul” kept us all of our hearts warm and made us all better people! Thank you, Cinnamon, my dear dear friend! Thank you!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home