Olga's World

All images and texts posted here are copyright Olga Morgan 2006, 2007, 2008

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virgnia, United States

I am just trying to survive in this world - sometimes feeling like a gypsy in the twilight zone...

Saturday, April 08, 2006

It does not look like spring today at all. I was looking forward to sunny spring days, rainbow of colors and breeze that smells like Earth and fresh greenery…Instead it has been raining for the last couple of days…When it is sunny and bright outside, my mood changes – I have energy, ideas, dreams and wishes, and a desire to change the World. When it is raining, I just want to cuddle up with my husband in bed and stay there until Sun is out once again, embraced in my own thoughts and feelings. I love spring…I think even more significantly - I love change of seasons – something new and astonishing, something to look forward to, and something to anticipate. Every season is quite unique, but my all time favorite is Autumn. Maybe because of the miraculous colors, or leaves that fly around like lost dreams; maybe because of all the trees leaving their past behind, getting ready to rest over the winter, and than renew themselves come Spring…Autumn - my favorite season…But nevertheless Spring always brings the best out of me – desire to change my life, start over with some unsettled things, renew myself inside and out. Spring has this power over you – power of life. Life that is blooming all around you. So, even thought rain nourishes my desire to get lost in my inner philosophical world, I think I am ready for some sunny days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home