Olga's World

All images and texts posted here are copyright Olga Morgan 2006, 2007, 2008

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virgnia, United States

I am just trying to survive in this world - sometimes feeling like a gypsy in the twilight zone...

Saturday, March 11, 2006

It’s almost dark –
Not night, not day.
He seats across,
But far away…
Somewhere else,
Where I am not,
With stinking coffee
Which is hot.
I eat my meal.
He’s eating me.
Who’ll win, who’ll loose –
Eternity…
His eyes, his smile,
His look – Oh G-d!
I wish I could,
But I will not…
I want to love,
I want to give –
Just let me in,
Just let me breathe,
Just let me live
As part of you…
I ask too much?
But aren’t you?!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is awsom. Exactly in the stile that i'd write. You're my the one and only and im with you on that 100%

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home