Olga's World

All images and texts posted here are copyright Olga Morgan 2006, 2007, 2008

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virgnia, United States

I am just trying to survive in this world - sometimes feeling like a gypsy in the twilight zone...

Sunday, July 02, 2006


London…I remember I am European every time I come here. I always feel at ease. I do not have this feeling in America… Even if I just walk around Hyde Park, taking pictures, trying to remember every splash of water, every flower, every moment in it’s original beauty. Hyde Park or Kensington Park - are two parks that you really do not want to leave. Every time I come here, I am able to find a new corner somewhere with it reserved English beauty and quite nature, where only leaves and squirrels make any noise at all…And even that noise is incredibly peaceful. Serene Island in the middle of busy city…Reminds me of Central Park in New York - my Central Park, my sacred place. Busy workers going by, students in crazy outfits, lazy pigeons, loud children, grandmother and grandfathers holding hands almost like last 50 years did not exist…All of it just passing by as you enjoy this park, this moment, this freedom and silences, lost in your own self…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home