Olga's World

All images and texts posted here are copyright Olga Morgan 2006, 2007, 2008

My Photo
Name:
Location: Charlottesville, Virgnia, United States

I am just trying to survive in this world - sometimes feeling like a gypsy in the twilight zone...

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Arizona is absolutely amazing…It feels so peaceful and scarily timeless…Maybe it is because being wrapped up in the desert and facing mountains makes you feel so small, and your problems even smaller. All of the issues become irrelevant; they get lost in the sand, or lost in translation by the wind from the mountains…Everything gets lost…All you see is incredible Nature surrounding you, calming you down with slight wind that still carries whispers of the mountains and smell of plants desperately trying to survive in this inhospitable weather. I close my eyes just for a second and imagine myself as a free bird up in the air, enjoying this view. I do not think that any Human Being will ever be fortunate enough to grasp this powerful concept called Mother-Nature. I do not think that any of us will ever realize how incredibly lucky we are to be surrounded by all this beauty and peace! My peaceful Arizona…Where my heart rests and my spirit wonders…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home